Member Login for Discounted Tickets and Pre-Sale Access
(Instructions and Troubleshooting)
Setting Up Your Member Login
1) You should receive an email with the subject line, “Welcome to the San Francisco Botanical Garden!” That email will introduce you to Patron Portal and prompt you to set up a password.
2) Follow the instructions on the email to set up your Patron Portal login.
3) If you did not receive an email inviting you to Patron Portal, email email@example.com.
Logging Into Patron Portal
1) To log-in to Patron Portal, go to the San Francisco Botanical Garden’s ticketing page and click the “Login” link in the top right-hand corner.
Where Will I See My Member Discount?
1) To access member discounts and presales, you must be logged into Patron Portal on the ticketing page. If you are not logged in, click “Login” in the top right-hand corner and follow the instructions.
2) You won't see the discount on the first ticketing page. After you enter the amount of tickets you want and hit enter, you will see the discount applied on the Checkout page.
Forgetting Your Password Or Needing To Reset Your Password
1) If you forget your password you can click “Forgot Password” on the Login box.
2) If clicking “Forgot Password” doesn’t work, email firstname.lastname@example.org.