Give a gift of the Garden...
Looking for a special gift? Give flowers all year long! A gift membership is a unique way to support the Garden and introduce others to the Garden we all love. Mother’s or Father’s Day, weddings, birthdays, graduations... a gift membership to SFBGS is the perfect gift for the garden lovers on your list.
Benefits of Gift Membership include:
- San Francisco Botanical Garden Visitor Guide
- Admission to the Annual Plant Sale and Members-Only Preview Sale
- Invitations to Members-Only Events
- Subscription to our Members’ Magazine, Leaflet
- Discounts on classes and seminars
- Discounts on purchases at SFBG Bookstore and Plant Sales
- Discounts at more than 75 Bay Area nurseries
- Free admission to over 175 botanical gardens and arboreta
- Free admission to California Horticultural Society Events
(Additional benefits available at different membership levels)
Giving a gift membership is easy… register online, or
call the Membership Department at 415.564.3239, ext. 303. You’ll get the gift of knowing that you are supporting a San Francisco treasure… the Garden we all love!
Save the Date: March 23
Please come and celebrate the first "official" days of spring, and the last days of our 50th Anniversary year at the next Members-Only After-Hours Aperitifs event, on Thursday, March 23 from 5-7pm in the Demonstration Garden at the Botanical Garden. Dress in layers, and join us for light refreshments, music and libations.
RSVP via e-mail to email@example.com or by phone at (415) 564-3239, ext. 303. You may renew or become a member online.
This is a Members-Only event. Please bring your membership card with you to expedite your enjoyment. Avid Gardener members receive admission for one person. All other membership categories receive entry for two people. Guests are welcome with an advance reservation and a donation of $15 each.